Discovering your true self is possible, and when you choose to be authentic and in integrity with your true self, you will realize that everything falls in place.
Life can be so much more when you know who you are and where you are going.
When you shift your focus to who you are and what you want out of life, you find yourself.
Creating boundaries, being self-aware, and identifying your wounds are only a few ways to reclaim your powers and live the life you’ve always dreamed of.
With this training course, you will learn about your triggers, identify the things that you want to change in your life, explore your shadows, and find yourself again.
You will also learn:
- What does being the best version of yourself look like;
- How you can assess yourself and various spheres of your life to get a better sense of how aligned you are with your true self;
- How you can benefit from embracing new behaviors and introduce changes in your relationships;
- Why it is so vital for you to practice healthy boundaries;
- Five emotional wounds that lead to living a lie and how you can identify them in you;
- What psychological projection is and how you can be aware of them to heal your emotional wounds;
- To determine your emotional triggers and how you can stop emotions from controlling how you feel;
- What your feelings tell you about your internal reality;
- What are the psychological barriers that prevent you from being the best version of yourself;
- To assess your self-esteem and identify ways to improve it;
- How you can connect to your authentic self and what are the benefits to do so;
- How you can reconnect to your inner child and live a life that is more aligned with your truth;
- Five ways you can practice healthy boundaries in your life and relationships;
- Practical ways to live your best life and be the best version of yourself in all areas of your entity;
- How you can be more self-aware and improve on your self-talk;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge on how to be the best version of yourself;
- And much more!